Monday, June 3, 2013

GG Nexon, you lost me when I saw this. Also, Episode 2 in 9 days

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Be prepared to flip a tit. So I've been digging around the internet for some new mmo's to play. Because frankly, I need more new experiences. Sure ESO looks kinda interesting, but not really my jam. Closers looked kinda cool, but it's a side scrolling mmo. Kinda like a 3d Maplestory, but WAY more actiony. This game on the other hand, ArcheAge, this game....made me drop my jaw off the empire state building. It's still falling. If you've ever wanted a bit of a slower paced more social interactive vindictus, but still has that kick of action, along with OPEN WORLD, you've come to the right place. Check out this site.

Archeage promotional website: http://www.archeage.com/en

This game looks pretty badass, so if you can't handle that much awesome in a single site, I'll break down some of the points I saw that were good.

You want character customization, on it. 10 skill trees and over 120 possible classes. 

Races: 4 playable races as of now with a male and female on each race.

FUCKING HUUUUUUUUGE ASS MAP 9 beautiful areas that I've seen. All being completely different from one another. 3 different continents with the 3rd being fought over.

You want Naval Combat? got it. Naval battles with other players makes sure you're never alone in the ocean. Even ocean beasts lurk around. Also, they make great use of rowboats in the game. Including rafting, racing, Guinness records, and a "Lover's Rowboat"

Trading is also a huge part of the game. with 3 modes of travel, including Ship, cart, and donkey, (yes that says donkey) You'll be on the lookout for bandits and other things. Prepare to make some awesome cash.

You wanna fly? Go do it. The game has implemented gliders. So you can jump off a high point, and enjoy yourself as you glide to the ground looking over all the beautiful landscapes.


Court System and Jail: I was kind of surprised at this one. The game is going to have a legal system. I guess bandits and such who get caught serve jail time? I'm not sure how it'll work out. But hey, another thing to do. 

Duels: What's an MMO without pvp? kinda boring. and you thought Vindi pvp was intense. Holy shit do you have a mindblow coming.


Large scale battles: Basically team PvP, but a LOT of people. 

Wanna just chill at home and build stuff? feel free. the game has a pretty unique crafting system. I've heard it has the potential to put guild wars 2's crafting system to shame. But what do I know? I just tell you guys the stuff :D

There's probably more, but that's most of what's on the site that I saw interesting. Keep yourself updated! This game isnt even in closed beta yet and it's been in production for YEARS. A lot of games have been running the CryEngine 3, and frankly, it's looking pretty good. But now onto Vindictus Season 2 Episode 2





I TOLD you guys I was gonna make a decent sized post about this. Well, here it is. In 9 days, we will be patching for Season 2 Episode 2. Which means start saving your gold pieces. This shit's about to get EXPENSIVE with the new nighthawk armor and Noblesse armor coming, you'll be pretty damn busy. New weapons on the way as well. Including Vella's Dual Blades. And hopefully we'll finally get the damn seal shop update. 


To get started, here's a pic of the Noblesse armor.



Yeah, yeah, I'm getting these from SakuraFarron's Tumblr. Now she/he Can't sue me for copy/pasting. :D




DAFUQ IS DAT!?!? Reminds me of a bird of some sort.




Here's the new Twin Spears....now where are the Twin Swords....




Besides Genn and Cchio, how many Fio's do we have in this guild o.O



FUCKIN' BEEEEEEEEEEEF



Ah, THERE'S the swords. Colorful too.



Fiona in Nighthawk armor. With a Nighthawk long sword and shield


Unfortunately I cannot seem to find nighthawk armor for dudes anywhere. Sorry ladies, no ladyboners for you today.



YAY VIDEOS! 

Another video which showsA bosses and Vella's Dual Blades below



All in all, I think this episode will be VERY successful. We've never had an area quite like this. Unless you want to count Fobellow Prairie, and if you do, gtfo. New weapons, New bosses, more jumping to evade attacks (FUCK). Whatever you do when playing episode 2, watch your footing, and jump when you know you need to. 

Thanks for reading! 

-Valark









PS: For teh lolz

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESRenzjv5QE

    This is why I love spears so much LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valark's Email: Duckwithtaco@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete