Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FINE! I'll do it now. I have nothing better to do. Worse things yes, better?No.

Ok so in my last post, I spoke of a PVP tourney towards the end. I'm HEAVILY considering it. We have 80 something members, so I'm pretty sure i can find at least 16 people that would want to participate. I myself will NOT be participating. (Yeah, deal with it. You guys can kick my ass some other time.) Since everyone seems really balance, I won't be holding many restrictions. BUT! I will come up with a set of rules and regulations that I will expect everyone to follow. A lot of these are from when I participated in Omen's PVP tourney. 

Ok, so onto the restrictions.

14.5k is the highest attack /magic attack that I'm allowing. Soooo worrying about lv 80 weapons won't be a problem.
Have too much? take off a ring or whatever. You'll come up with something. 

8k def for all characters except Fiona since her low attack speed compared to every other character. Fiona's get up to 9k. 

Since we still have Fiona fresh on our minds. If you play a Fiona, you are welcome to change shields depending on who you will be dueling, so long as you don't go over the Def Cap of 9k. <--- see? I even reminded you guys. :>

Kai: It's pretty easy with Kai in PVP. I wanted to say longbow only and no "Armed and Dangerous" ability, but that'd be a pretty big hassle. And ain't nobody got time fo' dat. So, if you're playing kai, one simple thing, and this kinda goes for everyone as well. Don't play like a douche. (spaming shortbow arrows, spamming hollow shot with the crossgun, things of that nature.) 



SP: This will be allowed, but the use of potential one hit moves, Eagle Eye Assault, Six Shooter, Massive Attack, Reverse Gravity, Earthquake, things of that nature are BANNED. Surely you guys have seen the devastating damage that a crossgun can do. And you all can agree that it would be a bad idea to allow it. This is mainly pointed towards Kais but you guys get where I'm going with that. Moving on....

Quickslots: Off. No exceptions. "Oops, I accidentally used a Superior HP potion." Yeah, Bullshit. Turn those off when starting a duel. 

Pets. Nope. Nuh uh. Not even gremlins. I don't give a FUCK how adorable your free wolf is, you're not bringing it with you. They may tweak the balance of the match using one of their abilities, and we just can't have that. 


Match Bracket Locations: I'll be setting players against each other through luck of the draw. I plan on drawing all names out of a hat. The order I draw them out, is the order in which they will be placed. If anyone thinks that isn't fair, explain please. 

Duels will be best 2 out of 3. Winner of 2 will move on to the next round. I plan to have 2 brackets. A winner's bracket and a loser's bracket. Looks something like this.









Ok, I think that about covers it. I'll be available for talking to whenever I'm online. But if you need to sign up, and can't get a hold of me, (I'm slippery like a worm) just leave a comment here or talk to someone who will remember to speak with me. If I need to add anything to this, let me know and I will. 




HOLY SHIT, I almost forgot to mention the prize. Since this will be the very first tourney, the prize is 10k NX. If it works out well, I may do this again but with a bigger prize. I'm too much of a bastard to work and get enough gold to pay you guys that way. NO ENTRY FEE REQUIRED. If you get runner up, tough beans. You didn't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment